Thick and Cheesy Low Carb Alfredo Sauce
Author: Adapted from DJFoodie.com
Recipe type: Sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ teaspoon LC-Thick'n Saucy
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Add the cream, nutmeg and garlic to a small pan.
- Simmer the cream over low heat.
- Combine the LC-Thick'n Saucy and grated cheese in a bowl,
- Add the cheese to the cream mixture and whisk it in, until it completely melts into a creamy sauce.
- Continue to allow sauce to simmer until it reaches desired thickness.
- Season with a small amount of salt and pepper, then serve!
- Approximately 4.38g net carbs per serving.