Pie Crust for LC-Pecan Pie
Author: Karen Kelbell
Recipe type: Dessert
- Grease a 9 inch deep dish pie pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a food processor or large bowl, add flours, sweetener and salt. Mix well.
- Add egg and butter, and mix thoroughly.
- Put dough into greased pie plate and spread out evenly across bottom and up the sides. The dough will have to consistency of peanut butter.
- Once dough is spread out evenly, you can crimp the edges if you like. I found it was easy to do this by pushing the dough up just above the lip of the pie plate.
- Bake in 325 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and set aside to cool.