Author: LC Foods Community
Recipe type: Snack
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, LC-Natural Sweet Brown and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine LC-Cake Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour mixture into butter mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Add LC-Milk and mix well.
- Roll out on parchment paper and cut into squares with pastry roller.
- Place parchment paper with crackers on a baking sheet and prick each cracker several times with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove crackers around the edges, inside crackers might need an extra 2 minutes.