Cranberry "Corn Bread"
Recipe type: Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. With coconut oil, grease the bottom and sides of an 8-inch baking dish.
- In medium bowl, sift together almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the milk, butter and eggs.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and stir just until softened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 18-20 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.