Very Moist Yellow Cake
Author: LC Foods Community
Recipe type: Dessert
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, LC-Milk and eggs.
- Beat in the dry ingredients, then stir in the vanilla.
- Grease and flour a 9" cake pan or 8 cupcake tins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes or until top springs back when lightly tapped.
- Cool 15 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.
- For chocolate cake, add 3 tbsp LC-Dutch Premium Cocoa Powder and ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips, and reduce vanilla to 1 tsp.