Vanilla Fat Bomb
Recipe type: Dessert
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, preferably warmed
- ½ cup LC-Natural Sweet White
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Add the first four ingredients to a food processor. If you don't have one, you can do this with a whisk and a bowl.
- Turn on the food processor.
- With the processor running, add the cream in a medium-slow and deliberate steady stream. This will "whip" the cream with the cream cheese. This will add air and will result in something like a cheesecake "mousse", once it chills.
- Portion into 6 cups and eat when chilled.