Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Dessert
Simple, easy, delicious low carb chocolate mousse!
- 1c Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2-3T LC-Hot Cocoa Mix (to taste)
- Pinch of Sea Salt (to taste)
- In a medium size bowl, add all ingredients.
- Blend with a hand mixer on medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes, until mixture thickens and is no longer runny.
- As you are blending, taste and add more chocolate or sea salt as desired.
- You can make whipped cream with any extra heavy whipping cream you have.
- Blend in a separate bowl with vanilla and LC-Erythritol Granular Sweetener, to taste.
- Spoon mousse into individual serving bowls or mason jars, top with whipped cream and garnish with cocoa powder or cinnamon.