Try this wonderful recipe from LC Foods and let us know what you think!
Halloween Finger Cookies
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Low Carb, Gluten Free, Seasonal
Cuisine: Baking, Cookies
Make these great Low Carb & Gluten Free Halloween Finger Cookies that are sure to scare you away from those other sugar-filled snack options!
- Chill LC-Gluten Free Cookie Base Mix® bag prior to use.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, place entire bag of LC-Gluten Free Cookie Base Mix®.
- Add the eggs, butter, sour cream, water and mix just until combined.
- Grease a cookie sheet (or line with parchment paper).
- Drop 12 equal spoonfuls onto the sheet, and form into long, skinny “fingers.”
- Wet a toothpick and dip it into the ground cinnamon. Make hash marks in the “fingers” to represent wrinkles.
- Place a sliced almond at the top of each cookie to represent “fingernails.”
- Place the cookie sheet on the oven’s highest rack level and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then move to wire racks for additional cooling.
- Optional – Follow the package instructions to make LC Vanilla Frosting Mix® and use for spreading or dipping!