Pumpkin Cheese Pie
Author: Adapted from Splendid Low Carbing
Recipe type: Dessert
- Prepare one pie crust per package directions. Let cool.
- In food processor with sharp blade, blender or in bowl with electric mixer, process cream cheese, ⅓ cup sweetener, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour over crust evenly.
- In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, ¾ cup sweetener, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Beat well with wire whisk.
- Whisk in half-and-half cream and whipping cream. Pour over Cream Cheese Layer.
- Bake in 350°F oven 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Garnish with whipped cream and pecan halves, if desired.