Author: Low Carb Sensations
Recipe type: Breakfast
- In a large bowl, combine flours, water, egg, nutmeg and sweetener.
- Knead dough until thoroughly mixed. Mixture should be slightly sticky, if not add more water.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet (about an inch or so deep) over medium or medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, drop golf ball size balls of batter into the hot oil, about 3 at a time.
- Fry on one side until browned, flip and brown other side, a few minutes per side.
- Remove from oil and place on rack lined with paper towels.
- Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Place donuts in seal-able plastic bag, add powdered sugar, seal bag and shake until all pieces are coated.