Maple Pecan Brownies
Author: LC Foods Community
Recipe type: Dessert
- Preheat over to 325 degrees, place rack in second from top position in oven.
- Spray sides and bottom of an 8" square banking dish.
- Combine the LC-Natural Sweet Brown, LC-Natural Sweet White, syrup, maple flavoring and butter in a large bowl, mixing well to dissolve sweeteners.
- Add the eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, combine the LC-Cake Flour and baking powder.
- Add to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 28-32 minutes.
- Toothpick inserted in center should come out clean. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely and cut into 2" squares.