Low Carb Soft Pretzels
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Appetizer
Try this easy recipe for homemade, authentic Low Carb Soft Pretzels! Enjoy these pretzels warm out of the oven with yellow mustard. 3.2 net carbs and 17.6g of protein per pretzel! This recipe makes approx. 10 pretzels.
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees
- Stir the Instant Dry Yeast into the warm water for 1 minute
- Stir in salt and LC-Brown Sugar Sweetener
- Slowly stir in LC-Pizza & Bagel Flour with a wooden spoon
- On a floured surface, knead the dough for 2-3 minutes and shape into a ball
- Cut the dough ball into ⅓-1/2 cup sections
- Roll each dough piece into a rope with an even diameter and 15 inches long
- Shape each rope into a pretzel
- Dip pretzels (both sides) in egg and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle with desired amount of sea salt
- Bake for 10 minutes, then broil for 3-6 minutes, until browned
- Cool slightly and enjoy!