Low Carb Pumpkin Bread with Roasted Pecans
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Dessert
How to Make Low Carb Pumpkin Bread using LC-Pumpkin Bread Mix. Per Slice: 2 Net Carbs | 12g Protein | 0g Sugar // Click Here to Watch an Instructional Video!
- LC-Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 7 Tbsp unsalted melted butter slightly cooled
- 1⁄4 cup 0 carb per serving heavy cream
- 6 egg whites, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup (6.5 oz) canned or fresh mashed pumpkin
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup (2 oz) chopped roasted pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, place the entire package of the LC-Pumpkin Bread Mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, butter, pumpkin & cream.
- Add wet ingredients into dry, mixing to combine.
- Add optional 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup of nuts if desired.
- Spray one large bread loaf pan (approx 9.25 x 5.25 x 2.75)
- Bake at 350° F for 35-40 min, insuring center is fully baked by inserting a knife into the center that comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pan.