Low Carb Coconut Macaroons
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Baking
Try this delicious recipe for your holiday entertaining!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread out the Low Carb Unsweetened Shredded Coconut on a baking sheet and placing in the oven for about 5 minutes for a slight toast.
- Combine the egg whites, Low Carb Natural Sweetener, vanilla, and salt in a mixing bowl. Use a whisk and combine until the mix becomes frothy.
- Add the toasted coconut to the mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and shape the mixture into balls about 1-2 inches in diameter, spacing them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the macaroons cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack for complete cooling.