Grilled Chili Ginger Chicken Kebabs
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Dinner, Lunch
Delicious, easy, low carb chicken kebabs- perfect for summer barbecues!
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 1 bottle LC Foods Chili Ginger Marinade
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 Onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Bell Peppers, any color you like, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1lb Mushrooms, cut into 1 inch pieces, depending on the size
- Place chicken and vegetables in a bowl
- Add lime juice
- Pour ¾ bottle Chili Ginger Marinade over the chicken and veggies, reserving the rest for later
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight- the longer the better!
- Meanwhile, soak your wooden skewers (if using) in water for 30 minutes
- Heat up the grill- medium high to ensure even cooking of the chicken and veggies
- Skewer alternating veggies and chicken pieces
- Lightly oil the grill grate
- Place your skewers on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes
- Brush with remaining Chili Ginger Marinade during the last few minutes of cooking
If you don't have a grill, you can easily make these using the broiler in your oven.