Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup LC-White Sugar Sweetener or 2 cups LC-Natural Sweet White
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup LC Foods Cake Flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- ***Vegans may substitute their favorite replacements for dairy products
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Parchment the bottom and grease a 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cooled melted coconut oil and grass-fed butter, vanilla. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Stir in walnuts, if desired. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan or a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.