Prepare this salad ahead of time to let the flavors blend, then add the avocado right before serving!
Black Soybean Avocado Salad
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups Organic Black Soybeans, prepared according to package directions or canned
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice (one lime juiced)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ onion (white, sweet or purple), chopped
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large avocado, cut into ½ inch pieces
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Place prepared beans into a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, onion, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Gently mix in avocado and serve.
- Note: The bean salad can be made ahead, refrigerated and the avocado added just before serving.