Annie's Skinny Reeses Eggs
Author: Adapted from The Low Carb Dish!
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 10 eggs
- For the peanut butter mixture: Combine first five ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm enough to roll out into eggs.
- Freeze eggs while preparing chocolate.
- For the chocolate coating: Mix remaining six ingredients together with a whisk.
- Dip frozen peanut butter eggs in to cover. I double dipped the eggs.
- Makes 10 eggs
- Optional: To the leftover chocolate dip, I add 2 Tbsp peanut butter, ½ cup chopped nut and poured it into chocolate molds mmmmmm!!