Low Carb Gluten Free Cheesy Breadsticks
Author: LC Foods
Recipe type: Appetizer
Try these delicious low carb gluten free cheesy breadsticks made with riced cauliflower, Italian cheeses and held together with eggs and our low carb gluten free breading and crusting mix.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Prepare cauliflower rice (directions) or defrost Trader Joe's Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- Steam cauliflower for 4-5 minutes
- Remove from heat and drain using a fine colander to push out as much water as possible
- Once the cauliflower rice is drained well, place it into a mixing bowl. Stir in ½ of the mozzarella, egg, LC Foods Breading & Crusting Mix (optional), dried basil, garlic powder and salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon the cauliflower mixture onto the pan, using your hands to form it into a rectangle.
- Place in the oven for 28-35 minutes until the crust is brown and firm in texture
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Return to the oven and bake for another few minutes, until the cheese is completely melted
- Cut breadsticks into desired size and serve with warm low carb tomato sauce if desired